- Data Recovery Specialist gathers information from client to determine the best and most cost effective data recovery solution.
- Data Recovery Specialist explains Service Levels and the associated costs from: Standard, Priority, Weekend, Emergency, On-Site or Remote Services.
- Client decides to go forward with the Data Recovery Evaluation. A service agreement will be emailed to client.
- Client completes Service Agreement and delivers to Basic Computers – OnCrash Data Recovery, along with failed media.
- Upon receipt of the failed media and a completed Data Recovery Service Agreement, Engineers will begin the Data Recovery Evaluation process.
We are an authorized Service Technicians on Hewlett Packard, Iomega, Maxtor, Quantum, Western Digital, Seagate and others.
We provide Expert Retrieval on: Hard Drives, SATA, RAID Array, SCSI, Tape, Memory Cards, Flash Cards and more.
Systems recovered: XP, 2000, NT, Me, 98, 95, 3.1, DOS, Novell, Linux, Unix, OS/2, Mac OS, and others.